Tuesday, October 7, 2008

5th Anniversary Fun!



The gallery celebrated our 5th anniversary this past Saturday with a fabulous wood exhibit entitled "Beneath the Bark". Our opening was on Saturday night and we had a great time showcasing the wonderful wood creations on display as well as the other artists who show work in the gallery.


A great big thanks to the artists, whose work was well received and who all attended and greeted our exhibit attendees. It is always a pleasure to host artists who not only enjoy discussing their craft but make it interesting to collectors and novices alike.


We hosted a wonderful evening with great food, great turnout of folks who really enjoyed the exhibit and who have been supportive of the gallery for the past 5 years. We sincerely thank each and every one of them for their support...


1 comment:

  1. Hello Julie,
    This is Hilal from NewMoonStudio.I am responding to your comment on my blog. I am happy that you like my work.Thank you. Your gallery is beautiful...and answer to your question yes, I do work with galleries.:) let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete