Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Amazing Gifts...

Today is the last day for Painting and Drawing Classes at Creative Genius. 

I did not realize this but the students in Adult Painting and Drawing secretly, along with their instructor, Diane Wallace, have been working on mini-paintings that they all presented me with today at the end of class. What an amazing gift to receive!

Everyone has been so appreciative for what they have gotten out of being at Creative Genius that it makes me smile. I am truly blessed to have been a small part of inspiring so many people with my humble little business. Thank you so much to all of our students over the years as well as our instructors who have helped inspire so many students in the ten years that the studio has been offering classes. 

For the beautiful paintings and cards, thank you Barbara, Carla, Diane, Fran, Janet, Joan and Marilyn. Thank you for sharing a little bit of yourselves with me. You ladies are awesome and I am glad you are in good hands. Don't forget to always try something new, even when you think you "can't". You would be amazed at how many times you actually CAN. 

 I also received a commissioned painting today from Diane Wallace that I was very excited about. It is beautiful and it really makes me smile every time I look at it. You are amazingly talented, Diane. I am so glad that you get to pursue your creative endeavors all the time and that you are so good at sharing your talents with others. You were so incredibly great to work with and get to know better. THANK YOU! I am looking forward to creating with you some time soon (or at least having dinner and some drinks!)
This creation will have a place of honor in my home. 

The greatest gift is giving a portion of thyself.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson



1 comment: