Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Old friends, co-workers and art!

October 2nd, 2007
Well, we had a good day for Medford's newest festival this past Sunday. No complaints on this end. Lots of great folks out walking around and enjoying the festival. And wine makes people pretty easy to deal with :)

Today, pretty much one of the first thing I did was spoke to an old friend/co-worker who I haven't spoken to in 4 years. That was actually kind of cool...his sister is an artist and hopefully some time soon, they'll make the drive down to Medford to check things out. I am glad he is doing well.

And speaking of 4 years, this month marks our 4th year in business. How time flies when you love your job and love what you do. This is easily the most difficult job I have ever had (and that includes working in restaurants for the better part of my twenties) but easily the best too. We are constantly building things up, meeting new artists and adding new creations to our space and it has truly been a blast. I think I am definitely one of the luckier people that does what I do.

It has been an interesting day...the past meets the present...days like today always makes me kind of introspective about the choices I have made. Happily, I think they were good ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment